20 mei 2016

Not your ordinary Friday....

 

This will be me all day today running around town with a oversized birthday cake on my head with 41 candles. Looking forward to celebrate. And a massive congratulations to my grandmother who turns 95 today. We share the same birthday and I hope to do so for as long as she is happy to be with us. She inspires me not to feel too old at 41. 

I am off the celebrate. Hope you have a great weekend and week and see you again next Friday with a more regular Favorite Friday post. 

It's my birthday.... yay yay... it's my birthday.... yay yay....

Oh and if you want to get me something special for my birthday do support my friend in making her dream come true of launching a new magazine. It takes a village to raise a child and it takes a KOEL (read as cool) group of people to fund this magazine. 

1 opmerking: